Discover the Cost of Clear Aligners for Your Perfect Smile!
How Much Do Clear Aligners Cost: Clear aligners or invisible braces such as Invisalign are nearly invisible teeth clips, a set of thin, clear, plastic-like, custom-fit trays. They are in great demand among teens and adults who want to improve their smile without the hassles and visibility of traditional braces.
Invisalign® clear aligners are made of patented SmartTrack® material. They are transparent and have a subtle texture which makes them cloudy to resemble the appearance of real teeth.
If you are living in Chicago, Illinois, and want to know more about How Much Clear Aligners Cost near Illinois, then this blog will help you. Read on for more detailed insights shared by dental professionals at First Point Dental.
How Do They Work?
The clear aligner treatment commences with the scanning of the teeth using Invisalign software which creates a simulation of how the teeth would appear after the treatment is over. After the computer-generated treatment plan is approved by the dentist, align technology is used to fabricate a sequence of clear aligner trays. The patient will collect the set of aligners and start wearing them.
Clear aligners sequentially apply the slight pressure required to shift the teeth gradually into the desired position. They move the teeth at a fraction of a millimetre at a time.
The Benefits of Having Clear Aligners
- Discreteness and great style- With clear aligners, it’s possible to put on a confident smile without worrying about getting noticed for wires and metallic brackets as seen in the case of traditional braces. Clear aligners can help straighten teeth without anyone even noticing them.
- Comfort- Clear aligners are made of a smooth, comfortable plastic that does not pull and tug or irritate the inside of the cheeks and gums, just like metal braces.
- Removable and portable- Clear aligners have to be worn at least 20-22 hours a day for quick, effective teeth straightening. While eating or traveling, the aligners can be removed, packed, and maintained with the least effort. The removable feature allows the patient to perform good oral hygiene practices like daily brushing and flossing.
- Durable- Clear aligners are made to last long. However, the set must be changed every 1-2 weeks.
- Effective- Clear aligners or Invisalign can treat a wide range of common dental problems including overbite, underbite, open bite, crossbite, gapped teeth, crowded/cramped teeth, and crooked teeth.
- Short time for teeth straightening- Traditional metal braces need to be worn for 2-3 years to get the desired smile whereas clear braces or Invisalign treatment can be completed in as little as half a year.
How Much Do Clear Aligners Cost Near Illinois?
The cost of clear aligner treatment near Illinois is not the same for everyone. Certain factors influence the price of clear aligners. The factors that determine the cost of clear aligners include:
- Geographical location of the dental clinic- The orthodontic care with clear aligners depends upon the cost of living in the region where the chosen dental clinic is. In Illinois, the cost of living is slightly more than the surrounding states, meaning expensive Invisalign. If living in Chicago, Illinois, the Invisalign cost can go up to between $5,000 and $7,000. The price is cheaper in nearby areas of Chicago such as coastal areas, sub-urban regions, and rural areas.
- The complexity of the case- A minor dental flaw like a small gap or crowding simply takes less time to be corrected with clear aligners than a severe case of crossbite. For minor correction, few dental visits would be needed, so the cost of overall treatment would be less.
- Brand of clear aligners- The price quoted for clear aligners varies for different manufacturing and distributing companies designing branded clear aligners.
- Length of the treatment- Clear aligners are meant to be worn daily for 20-22 hours until the desired straight smile is achieved. If there is a minor flaw, the treatment time would be less and so would dental visits. Therefore, a short treatment time would mean a lower total cost of clear aligner treatment.
- Reputation of the chosen clinic or local competition- When a particular region is full of highly skilled and experienced dental professionals and orthodontists, competition is more among the providers of Clear aligners. Illinois has plenty of dentists and orthodontists, and most of them provide their services in and around Chicago. Highly reputed clinics that provide clear aligner systems might lower the cost of their clear aligner treatment or offer special promotions to stand out from their competitors and attract more and more patients.
- Dentist or orthodontist experience- A dental professional or orthodontist who has an impressive portfolio of successful clear aligner treatments will often charge more than those who are new to offering this service. There are different levels of experience, from bronze to platinum, that an Invisalign provider would have.
How Much Do Clear Aligners Cost Near Chicago, IL?
The average cost of Invisalign 2024 in Chicago, Illinois ranges between $3,000 and $7,000. The average cost of Invisalign for adults is typically the same as that for teens or anyone in need of Invisalign.
Why are Clear Aligners so Expensive?
Typically, clear aligners have to be worn for anywhere between 6 and 24 months and require multiple dental visits every 1-3 weeks. The time of the dentist or orthodontist, dental facilities provided, and the dental equipment required to perform the clear aligner treatment are not free at all. This means getting clear aligners treatment in an orthodontist’s office is substantially higher than at-home alternatives.
How Can I Lower or Manage the Expenditure of Clear Aligners?
For many people, paying thousands of dollars for clear aligners may not be possible. No problem! There are ways to reduce or manage the cost of clear aligners. Some insurance plans do cover the partial cost of clear aligners. There are even dentists who offer clear aligner treatment at discounted prices. One can choose the best payment plans or other financing options so that they do not feel burdened while paying for their clear aligners’ treatment.
Get your Clear Aligners Near Chicago, Illinois at an Affordable Price!
Here at First Point Dental Clinic, we provide our orthodontic care individually to each of our patients. We offer clear aligners that we fabricate in our in-house orthodontic laboratory to deliver a personalized solution for different patients with varied orthodontic issues, different budgets, and timeframes of treatment. Consult with our top-notch dental professionals and orthodontists to receive a more accurate quote for your treatment with clear aligners. We will see what can be done in your case for financial aid so that you pay the best possible cost of clear aligners out of your pocket.