Emergency Dental Care
If in dental pain, Don’t hesitate to call us!
Dental problems can come announced in your life as well as your loved ones anytime. Problems like toothache, gum bleeding, mouth injury, broken or missing teeth need immediate and expert care. At First Point Dental, our emergency dental care team is available 24/7 *365 to handle any sudden trauma to your mouth that can cause significant damage to teeth or gums. We don’t just provide general dentistry services, we will help you with any dental emergency in Chicago. With years of dental experience under our belt, Chicago resident’s dental care is in good hands.
Different Urgent Dental Care Services Available at Our Clinic
A dental emergency needs prompt diagnosis, care, and treatment from an experienced and trained dental specialist. At our dental clinics in Chicago, we encourage you to get in touch in the event of any dental problem. Our team will immediately schedule a consultation to deliver the utmost care you deserve and need. Currently, we offer care for your dental emergencies like-
- Excruciating toothaches
- Sudden pain due to recently conducted dental procedures like a root canal, dental implant, crowns
- Knocked out tooth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Severe bleeding or swelling in gums
- Damage to the soft tissues in the mouth
- Cracked or fractured teeth
- Partially knocked-out tooth or teeth
Emergency Dental Procedures Near You
Every patient’s case is unique from the dental standpoint of view. One single dental visit would solve problems like a chipped tooth. On the other hand, complex oral issues like severe decay or gum disease would need more visits to our dental clinics. Our trained resources, state-of-the-art technology, and infrastructure are capable of dealing with your dental problems. Let’s take a look at some of the emergency procedures we employ:
- Medication: An infected tooth is a source of pain in the mouth and needs treatment like a root canal. It’s not in your circumstance to perform the procedure in a short period of time without a proper evaluation. So, we usually prescribe antibiotics in the meanwhile to reduce the pain.We will schedule a consultation to diagnose the dental problem and perform the corrective procedures to alleviate the pain.
- Extraction: We engage with our valued patients to help in keeping their teeth healthy. Despite our best efforts, it’s not always possible to avoid dental problems. Sometimes, the tooth is severely damaged with no option for restoration. In that scenario, we advise tooth extraction as it’s a swift and comfortable procedure. Post extraction, we look at tooth replacement solutions like an implant, bridge, or denture to restore your bright smile.
- Bonding: Chipped or cracked teeth problems are easily overcome with a conservative bonding dental procedure. This could be a temporary or permanent solution depending on one’s oral history and health.
Consult us in case of any Dental Emergency here:
If you encounter any dental problems, don’t hesitate to call us. Our timings are:
- Monday – Friday: 7 AM – 9 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM – 8 PM (only on appointment)
For any same-day emergencies, call 888-736-6430 or schedule an appointment here.