Creating Beautiful Smiles Each Day! Book Today! Smile Brightly Morrow!
Are you touch conscious of flaunting your smile? Always wondering how to hide cosmetic imperfections like cracked or chipped teeth, stains, discoloration, or misalignment? We have the solution for it. At First Point Dental, we offer comprehensive cosmetic dentistry solutions. Our acclaimed treatments will brighten your smile while protecting your dental health at the same time. As we know, properly aligned teeth can lead to decay, gum disease, tooth loss, and premature wear and tear. To avoid problems, it’s time to schedule an appointment to brighten your smile and life.
Why you would need Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures?
Cosmetic dentistry is best-suited for individuals struggling with smile imperfections and conscious about teeth’ appearance in daily lives. It is all about boosting one’s self-confidence and make them feel better about themselves. No need to worry about stains or crack on your front tooth or be tired of hiding your smile. Apart from aesthetic purposes, cosmetic dentistry can promote oral hygiene, enhance oral function, and improve oral health. Our cosmetic dentistry procedures are simple and affordable.
Let’s take a look at common cosmetic dental problems we treat at First Point Dental:
- Gum tissue
- Gaps between teeth
- Missing teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Tooth discoloration
- Chipped, broken, or cracked teeth
- Uneven tooth in terms of shape and size
Cosmetic Dental Care Solutions for a Bright Smile
Our dental clinics located in Hoffman Estates and Westmont offer numerous cosmetic dental treatments under one roof. With our acclaimed line-up of dentists, treatments, and state-of-the-art equipment, we pride ourselves on offering the best cosmetic dentistry to our valued patients.
Different Cosmetic Dental Procedures for Every Smile:
- Teeth whitening : At the dental clinic, people with stained or discolored teeth can quickly whiten their teeth to 3-12 shades brighter using bleaching agents like hydrogen peroxide along with high-intensity light sources like LED, UV, or halogen.
- Dental Implants : These are the gold standard dental restoration solution to permanently replace the roots of the missing tooth or teeth. They are titanium screws surgically fixed into the jawbone to provide support to one or more false teeth (dental crown, bridge, or denture).
- Dental Crowns : These are the tooth-shaped caps that are placed over the damaged tooth or an implant to protect, cover, and restore the natural shape of the tooth when dental fillings cannot solve the problem. They are composed of resin, ceramic, porcelain, and metals and can naturally blend with other teeth.
- Dental Bridges : These are replacement prosthetics for one or more missing teeth. Traditional bridges can fill the gaps with artificial teeth or teeth (pontics) that are supported by dental crowns placed over the teeth on either side of the created space and cemented in its place.
- Dental Veneers : These are customized thin shells made of tooth-colored materials (like porcelain or composite resin) to correct the cosmetic imperfections of the front teeth surface by changing the shape, size, color, or length of the teeth.
- Cosmetic Orthodontic Treatment : Orthodontics is a part of dentistry involving the making of amendments in the misaligned teeth to transform the smile. It is a step forward towards oral wellness and overall body health. The aesthetics of the smile can be addressed while straightening the teeth by using different braces like Invisalign, Damon braces, Inman aligners, Fast-acting adult braces, and Simpli5 clear aligners.
To avail the benefits of the best cosmetic dentistry treatment in Illinois schedule an appointment with the best dental experts at First Point Dental Clinic.