What are Dentures and What Makes them a Great Solution?
What are Dentures?
Dentures are removable prosthetic teeth that replace missing teeth and help restore your smile and allow you to bite and chew with confidence. If you’ve lost some or all of your natural teeth, whether from gum disease, tooth decay or injury, replacing missing teeth will benefit your appearance and your health.
Where can I get the Best Dentures Treatment in Chicago?
First Point Dental Clinic is the top denture dental clinic in Illinois. At the Clinic, the denture treatment is provided using the latest technology and a team of denture experts and laboratory technicians.
Top 3 Benefits of Dentures:
- Better Enunciation + Improved Bite: If you are missing teeth, dentures make it easier to eat and speak properly.
- A More Youthful Look! Often times, when there are no teeth to support your cheeks – facial muscles can begin to weaken causing your face to sag. Dentures fill out the appearance of your face and profile – making you look younger.
- A Perfectly Blended Smile: Sometimes it’s just the upper row of teeth that need to be replaced. Dentures can be made to closely resemble your natural teeth so that your appearance does not change.
What kinds of Dentures are there?
There are two kinds of dentures: Full vs. Partials
- Full dentures in Chicago are designed to replace all of your teeth on the entire dental arch. A full denture is held in place by latching onto the existing gum tissue and jawbone structure that remains. The stability of the denture can be improved through the use of dental adhesives. If you have lost most or all of your teeth you are an ideal candidate for full dentures.
- Partial dentures in Chicago replace multiple missing teeth in a patient’s mouth if missing teeth are all in a row. They also stay in place the same way – with dental adhesives.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Denture Treatment?
Dentures are the removable or fixed dental appliances used to replace a few (partial dentures) or all (complete dentures) missing teeth. These are the best options for men and women who have significant tooth loss with sufficient healthy jawbone and gum tissues.
Dental professionals consider dentures as a good option for regaining the optimal smile and form and function of the teeth in people who have many teeth profoundly damaged, decayed beyond repair, or broken.
Dentures can be used even in people who do not qualify for placement of dental implants. To know if dentures are the best fit for the patient, an appointment must be scheduled with the dentist who performs an oral examination.
Searching for the best tooth replacement or denture treatment in Hoffman Estates and Westmont? Book an appointment with the best dental and tooth replacement clinic in the United States, First Point Dental Clinic.