Full Mouth Dental Implants: Restoring Your Smile and Functionality
What are full mouth dental implants? This is one of the most commonly asked questions among people visiting First Point Dental Clinic when looking for implants or same day dental implants. Full arch teeth implants are the latest type of dental implants designed to replace multiple missing teeth in both jaws. They can restore all of the lost teeth and even some of the worn-out roots.
Full mouth teeth implant treatment depends upon the number of dental implants required by the patient, the jawbone density, and time duration. There are different types of dental implants: All-on-4, All-on-6, Immediate-loading Dental Implants, and Zygoma implants.
Full Arch Dental Implant Timeline
Getting traditional full set of dental implants requires multiple surgeries and complete healing is achieved in 8-12 months. However, All-on-4 implants (newer type of full arch dental implants) require a single surgery and the procedure typically gets completed within 6 months. The average full mouth dental implant timeline of complete recovery is about 4-6 months.
Who Can Get Teeth Implants?
The suitable candidates for permanent full dental implants are individuals:
- With lot many teeth missing in the upper and lower jaw but enough healthy, jawbone structure and gum tissues to support dental implants
- Who are physically fit
- Who are non-smokers
- Those who do not suffer from any medical conditions such as uncontrolled diabetes or others that could interfere with the results of dental implant surgery
- Who have realistic expectations of the outcome of their surgery
- Who are ready to commit to proper dental care and follow good oral hygiene practices
- Those who have their permanent oral structures grown and developed to their fullest- those who are aged above 16-18 years.
Full Mouth Dental Implants For Seniors
Dental implants are viable and sustainable teeth restoration options even in old age. Full set of dental implants for seniors are necessary because of the wide range of benefits they offer. For elderly people with multiple missing teeth in both arches, full teeth dental implants can help regain their chewing abilities and the natural appearance of their smiles most simply and easily for a lifetime. The implants provide seniors with improved life quality by giving them more reliance and improved physical well-being.
Full Teeth Implants Cost
Have you been recommended for full arch dental implants in Illinois but are confused about how much would your dental implants with full arch cost?
No worries, the affordable one day dental implants dental professionals at First Point Dental Clinic can help you clear all your doubts regarding- How much is full mouth teeth implants cost in Illinois? and are full set of dental implants worth it.
The price for whole mouth dental implants might seem unexpectedly high and vary a bit. There are various factors upon which the cost depends. These factors include:
- Quality of full dental implants
- Number of dental implants
- Locality where dental implants are needed
- The dental restorative surgeon’s expertise and experience level
- The need for additional surgical procedures such as tooth extraction and bone/sinus grafting
- Anaesthesiologist fees
- Type of prosthetic used (including its material and warranty)
- Any insurance coverage.
The average cost of full arch dental implants is between $12,000 to $25,000 per jaw. It is significantly cheaper than the full set of traditional implants.
Want to know more about the average cost of full dental implants in Chicago, Illinois? Consult the dental experts at First Point Dental Clinic to get more information regarding Full-mouth dental implants cost Illinois.We offer the best plans that can cover the treatment expenditure. You may be able to pay for your whole mouth dental implants in other ways such as Payment plans, Dental Savings plans, CareCredit, and Health savings accounts or Flexible Spending Accounts at our Clinic.
Full Mouth Dental Implants Cost With Insurance
Most insurance providers typically consider whole mouth dental implant treatment as a cosmetic dental service. This means health insurance won’t claim for its cost, except if it is medically necessary. A dental insurance plan may cover some portions of the total cost of full dental implants. As placing full mouth teeth implants and prosthetics comes under major surgeries, there are dental insurance plans that do cover 50% of such major restorative procedures. The cost of tooth extraction, if needed before implant surgery, may be covered by insurance.
The dental expert will determine the cost of full mouth dental implants with insurance during an initial consultation.
Here are the situations in which insurance considers the cost of full arch dental implants. These situations include accidental mouth injuries resulting in multiple missing teeth or pre-existing serious medical conditions, all of which necessitate the use of full mouth dental implants.
Consult experts at First Point Dental Clinic to determine if your purchased dental insurance plan covers the part of your full teeth implants.
Are Full Dental Implants Worth It?
Yes. Most people with significant loss of teeth in both jaws find full dental implants worth the financial investment and the time commitment. That’s because of the extensive benefits offered by full dental implants. Some of these include:
- Ideal option for multiple missing teeth that need zero maintenance
- Preserved jawbone structure
- Preserved health of adjacent natural teeth
- No discomfort or risk of slippage as associated with removable dentures
- High success rate
- Lifetime tooth restoration solution
- Natural-looking restoration of missing teeth
- Highly durable implants and so more suitable for patients with parafunctional habits like teeth clenching or bruxism
- Improved oral health or hygiene; very beneficial for people with High Caries Index
- Improved facial aesthetics
- Enhanced chewing ability and speech
- Boost in self-confidence and self-esteem.
How To Get Full Mouth Dental Implants?
If you are concerned about how to obtain a full set of dental implants, search for “Full Dental Implants Near Me.” Then, select the dental professional with decades of experience and expertise in performing dental implant surgery.
Full Dental Implants Near Me
Looking for full mouth teeth implants in Illinois? Visit First Point Dental Clinic to receive exceptional quality permanent full dental implants!
First Point Dental Clinic is a trusted provider of the best full mouth dental implants in Illinois, Chicago. It is a family-oriented practice that provides comprehensive dental care and the best price for full arch dental implants. An unparalleled dental care team staffs it, dedicated to delivering top-grade care to restore your healthy, beautiful smile and teeth functionality. The team uses high-end dental technology to perform implant surgery with great precision and accuracy, ensuring long-lasting results.
Contact us today online or through a call to schedule your consultation to get the best whole mouth dental implants and learn more about them from dental implant experts.